1. The Problem: Home Fires - America's Most Common Disaster
Solving "America's Most Common Disaster"
The World Fire Safety Foundation's American Red Cross Smoke Alarm Campaign
American Red Cross Helped More People Affected by Home Fires Than All Other Disasters Combined
Who is The Red Cross?
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
is the worlds largest humanitarian network with approximately 80 million members
and 17 million active volunteers across 189 countries. It comprises of:
1. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
2. The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
3. The 189 Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies
The International Committee
of the Red Cross (ICRC)
protects the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and
other situations of violence.
The International Federation of
Cross & Red Crescent Societies
facilitates all humanitarian activities carried out by its National Societies
on behalf of the most vulnerable.
The 189 Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies
American Red Cross
Founded 1841 | 32,000 Employees | 2014 Revenue: $2.97B
2. The Solution: Exposing the Forty Year Ionization 'Smoke' Alarm Fraud
"The American Red Cross is a victim of, and an unwitting
accomplice to, the forty year ionization 'smoke' alarm fraud."
Adrian Butler, Chairman, Co-Founder, WFSF, QLD, Australia | 12 July 2015
*Common Smoke Alarm Myths/Deceptions and Fraudulent Claims Explained HERE
Together, We Can Save Thousands of Lives
Life-Safety & Litigation Concerns
with Ionization 'Smoke' Alarms
3. The Open Letters: Informing International & U.S. Red Cross Presidents
Open Letters warning of life-safety & Litigation concerns
with the ARC distributing ionization alarms to be sent to:
President, ICRC, Switzerland
President, American Red Cross, USA
4. The WFSF Campaign: Informing U.S. Citizens and Red Cross Volunteers
The WFSF's 2015 smoke alarm campaign will focus on informing U.S. citizens, Red Cross volunteers and fire fighters about life-safety and litigation concerns when installing ionization 'smoke' alarms and the safe photoelectric alternatives.
'Red Cross' Page Construction Notes:
1. Freedom of Information request to ask how many of the alarms given out by
the ARC were ionization.
2. Will the ARC indemnify its volunteers if someone dies in a home fitted with an
ionization alarm when the volunteer installed it without pay and in good faith?
3. Ask the ARC to write to UTC and ask for disclosure of CSIRO test data.
4. Create a dedicated page to explain opportunity to RC volunteers by them
refusing to install ionization alarms
"The world is a dangerous
place to live; not because
of the people who are evil,
but because of the people
who do nothing about it."
"Ignorance, allied with..
power, is the most.. ferocious enemy..
justice can have."
James A Baldwin
"The only thing..
necessary for the.. triumph of evil is that..
good men do nothing."